I’ve been vegan for more than six years and I’m on a mission to share how to live a kinder, yummier and healthier life.
So here you can find inspiration on how to live your best plant-based life, beyond just vegan food (though I do like food too haha): you can find out more about dressing vegan-style, curating a vegan home, raising a vegan family and being healthy and fit as a vegan, as well as a sprinkle of personal growth.
You’re welcome here, no matter where you’re at in your vegan journey!
(If you’re veg-curious and a bit new to this world, you might like my post about how to ease into the vegan / plant-based lifestyle.)
A few facts about me
- I was born in France and lived there for the first 20 years of my life.
- I’ve since had the privilege of living in five other countries: the United States, Italy, Belgium, Brazil and now the United Kingdom.
- I’m a morning person and my peace and quiet time before “the boys” wake up is sacred.
- Speaking of the boys, I’m engaged to “Daddy” and we have two active little boys.
- I’m a believer in Gretchen Rubin’s four tendencies. I’m very much a questioner – take the quiz and tell me which tendency you identify with!
- Other than this blog + my job as a parks officer, I enjoy spending my time doing pretty normal hobbies: strength training, trying new recipes and going on family walks. I also like video games from the mid-1990s to mid-2000s (my partner even got me a Game Boy for my 30th birthday haha).
- My favourite food is probably sushi (vegan of course) and the one thing I really dislike is onions, with the exception of pickled ones. 🤷♀️
Wish you were more productive when working from home?
Boost your energy + feel happier + get more done: