Showing your face on video is key to creating a connection with your audience and fostering trust. But showing up on camera can also feel scary. So, in this episode, I’m sharing nine tips for easing yourself into showing up on video if you’re not feeling confident.
Listen here to Episode 13: 9 tips to get comfortable showing up on video
What I cover in this episode:
- The importance of showing up on video for your business.
- The nine tips to feel more comfortable showing up on video – using Instagram, though this would translate to other platforms / help you to ease into showing up on video elsewhere (e.g. if you want to launch a YouTube channel or film videos for a course).
- Your journaling prompt: which of these nine tips are you going to implement? Take a few minutes to journal about how you’ll go about it.
Subscribe to the Living the Goodenough Life podcast
- Apple Podcasts;
- Google Podcasts;
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “Living the Goodenough Life”!
Things mentioned in this episode
(These show notes contain affiliate links. If you follow a link marked with an asterisk and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work!)
- My Instagram: share a screenshot of this podcast episode / tag me in your latest video / reach out to tell me your thoughts about the episode.
- The Reel I mentioned where I got the counting wrong, but still got 1,600+ views:
- Episode 12: Q1 review – Focusing and showing up bravely.
- Replays of my Instagram Lives:
- All about affirmations with Clio;
- All about niching and branding with Virginia;
- How to work *with* your menstrual cycle with Ximena and Kiara;
- How to launch + sell without being sleazy with Mili;
- How to introduce more mindfulness into our every day with Alice;
- How to write and design an offer that sells with Drashti.
- Maggie’s Reels.
That’s it from me for this episode, please make sure you subscribe to the podcast get any episodes that will come out before the baby arrives + get notified when I record new episodes after my maternity leave!
Another way of staying in the loop is to sign up for my email newsletter – and as a bonus get access to all my freebies!