The podcast is back! In this episode, I look back on my maternity leave, share my birth story + my plans coming back to work!
Listen here to Episode 14: Maternity leave + my birth story! (Q2 review)
What I cover in this episode (with the timestamps of when each topic starts):
- How I do my quarterly review (02:00)
- How I did with my £20,000 goal (05:17)
- Q2 struggles (11:00)
- Q2 progress and joy, including my birth story (21:30)
- This week’s journaling prompt (49:50)
Subscribe to my podcast
- Apple Podcasts;
- Google Podcasts;
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “Living the Goodenough Life”!
Things mentioned in this episode
- The 5 AM Miracle* by Jeff Sanders
- Sam Laura Brown’s website
- My goal-setting system
- Journaling prompts for when you’re feeling unmotivated / discouraged
- Reach out to me on Instagram
- Coinbase*: the cryptocurrency platform I use
- Instagram Live with Mili about how to launch + sell without being sleazy with Mili
- Big brother Baby J’s birth announcement
- Young House Love podcast episode: Why we stopped sharing our kids on the Internet
- My Instagram Live about affirmations with Clio
- My email newsletter software: ConvertKit*
- What I use for scheduling on Pinterest and Instagram: Planoly*
- Oxford Home Birth Facebook group
- Little Ones app: sleep schedules for babies and toddlers
- Please fill in my survey for ethical entrepreneurs and vegan business-owners
- My friend Lindsey’s Instagram
(* Note: this post contains affiliate links. If you click a link marked with an asterisk and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work!)
That’s it from me for this episode, please make sure you subscribe to the podcast get new episodes as they come out!
Another way of staying in the loop is to sign up for my email newsletter – and as a bonus get access to all my freebies!