Do you feel like Instagram takes up too much time? Well here are 3 ways to save time creating Instagram content, ranked in the order I believe you should do them!
Listen to / watch Episode 17: 3 ways to save time creating Instagram content
What I cover in this episode (with the timestamps of when each topic starts):
- 00:00 – Intro
- 03:20 – What can be batched and what can’t be scheduled in advance
- 07:30 – 1st way to save time creating Instagram content
- 13:38 – 2nd way
- 19:09 – 3rd way
- 25:40 – Today’s action points
Subscribe to my podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “The Jessica Goodenough Podcast”!
Things mentioned in this episode
- Episode 500 of the Smart Passive Income podcast
- Cropped carousel about to spend less time creating Instagram content
- Book your discovery session here if you’re curious about my Instagram strategy sessions / social media management services
- Or book your Instagram strategy session directly here!
- Canva: one of the four main tools I use to save time creating Instagram content*
- Here’s the free guide to saving time when creating Instagram content
- Planoly: the tool I use to schedule Instagram content*
- Episode 15: Instagram strategy – going wide vs. deep
- Blog post about how to create your own podcast
- Buzzsprout: where I upload my podcast episodes*
- Reach out to me on Instagram to tell me what you think of the episode!
(* Note: this list contains affiliate links. If you click a link marked with an asterisk and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work!)
That’s it from me for this episode, make sure you grab the free guide to saving time creating Instagram content using 4 free apps!