I’m back from my short break! And today I’m chatting about when and what to invest in for your business to be a success.
Listen to / watch Episode 18: What to invest in for your business to be a success
What I cover in this episode (with the timestamps of when each topic starts):
- 00:00 – Intro + when to invest in your business (profit first / upfront investment).
- 08:54 – Tools that save time.
- 15:44 – Services that help you look more professional.
- 22:05 – Education (mindset / strategy).
- 28:19 – Recap.
Things mentioned in this episode
- My friend Clio’s Instagram about mindset (in French).
- My Instagram – send me a DM and tell me what you think about this episode!
- The Profit First* book.
- The Social Media Management Accelerator I’m enrolled in.
- HubSpot Academy for courses on marketing.
- Calendly – a tool for people to book appointments with you.
- Book your Instagram strategy session (with Calendly!) to book more ideal clients in less time.
- Canva* – for creating Instagram accounts (and a lot more!).
- Will It Fly* book about market research and testing your business ideas.
- Drashti’s Instagram – if you need help with your website copy.
- If you want help with your visual identity, check out my friend Virginia’s work.
- Journaling prompts to help you get unstuck when you feel unmotivated / discouraged.
- Book a discovery call to see how I can help you find and convert more ideal clients.
(* Note: this list contains affiliate links. If you click a link marked with an asterisk and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work!)
Subscribe to my podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “The Jessica Goodenough Podcast”!
That’s it from me for this episode, make sure you grab the free guide to saving time creating Instagram content using 4 free apps!