Feel like the year’s not going to plan? That you’ve already “fallen off the bandwagon”? Or are you excited to work on your goals? In any case, I’ve got three steps for you to make this your best year yet! Step three might be a bit confronting though…
Listen here to Episode 2: How to have your best year ever, even if you feel that you are already “behind”
What I cover in this episode:
- Focusing on one goal;
- Planning and reviewing, planning and reviewing, planning and reviewing;
- Stopping making excuses;
- Your homework from this episode.
Subscribe to the Living the Goodenough Life Podcast
- On Apple Podcasts;
- On Spotify;
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “Living the Goodenough Life”!
I’ve organised a giveaway to celebrate my new podcast! Here’s how to take part:
- Rate and review my podcast wherever you listen to it (on Apple Podcasts etc.).
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me you’ve reviewed my podcast.
Once I get to ten reviews, I will pick a reviewer at random. You will get six free coaching sessions (worth $770)!
Things mentioned in the episode
(Note: this post contains Todoist* and Amazon* affiliate links. If you click a link marked with an asterisk and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work!)
- Life Coach School podcast;
- The Perfectionism Project podcast;
- One-on-one coaching with me;
- My goal-setting bundle;
- My Etsy store;
- Todoist* (get two free months of Todoist Premium!);
- Get access to all my freebies here, as well as my monthly reviews which are exclusive to my newsletter subscribers;
- My “blue book”: The One-Sentence Journal by Gretchen Rubin*;
- I didn’t reach my 2020 impossible goal… and that’s okay(ish)!;
- 2020: a personal and positive spin on last year.
That’s it from me for this episode, please review the podcast so that you can be entered to win free coaching with me! Of course, the best way to guarantee being coached towards your goals is to enquire here.
Grab your free guide to three ways you’re secretly sabotaging your success… and how to follow through with your plans instead below! Think of it as your shortcut from procrastination to productivity (and happiness!).