Are you procrastinating on your potential? In this episode, I invite you to reflect on how you might be sabotaging your efforts towards your goal(s). But we’re doing it in a compassionate way! This podcast episode comes with a free workbook to gain more clarity on your thoughts and then move on and start following through with your plans!
Listen here to Episode 4: Are you procrastinating on your potential?
What I cover in this episode:
- Playing small out of fear of judgement;
- The all-or-nothing mindset;
- Overstretching ourselves;
- Your homework from this episode!
Subscribe to the Living the Goodenough Life Podcast
- Apple Podcasts;
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “Living the Goodenough Life”!
Things mentioned in the episode
(Note: the list below contains SWEAT* Amazon* affiliate links. If you click a link marked with an asterisk and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work!)
- Get access to all my freebies, including the workbook for this episode here.
- My coaching prices increase from $500 USD (or three payments of $180) to $700 USD (or three payments of $250) at midnight between the 14th and the 15th of February. There are only a few slots left at the lower price – enquire here or send me a DM to secure one!
- My Instagram – don’t be shy, reach out!
- I’ve launched my own podcast! How I made it easy + where to listen to it.
- The SWEAT* app (by Kayla Itsines).
- Haute Stock stock photos membership.
- Smart Passive Income episode 458: Nailing Your Pitch and Growing Your Business with Maria Failla (SPI Pro COTM Winner).
- Episode 1: Welcome to the Living the Goodenough Life Podcast… Here’s your permission to show up imperfectly!
- Run The Year challenge.
- The goal-setting bundle.
That’s it from me for this episode, please review the podcast (and send me an email to tell me you’ve done so at [email protected]) so that you can be entered to win free coaching with me! Of course, the best way to guarantee being coached towards your goals is to enquire here.