I’m glad to share this very first interview on the Living the Goodenough Life podcast! I chat with Daisy from Simple Not Stressful about her journey from being a workaholic and hoarder to a more simple and less stressful life (hence the name of her blog!), what she has learnt from five years of blogging, how she’s making very remote studying work for her and much more!
Listen here to Episode 6: Interview with Daisy from Simple Not Stressful
What we cover in this episode:
- Daisy’s journey from being a workaholic and a hoarder;
- Her lessons from five years of blogging;
- How she’s making her very remote study situation work;
- And much more!
Subscribe to the Living the Goodenough Life podcast
- Apple Podcasts;
- Google Podcasts;
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “Living the Goodenough Life”!
Things mentioned in this episode
(Note: this post contains Amazon* affiliate links. If you click a link marked with an asterisk and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work!)
- Daisy’s blog Simple Not Stressful.
- The membership we are both a part of: Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
- Our blogging collaboration: Ten ways to journal if you’re struggling right now – part one (written by Daisy) and part two (written by me).
- Daisy’s About page.
- How an earthquake made me a minimalist blog post.
- Episode 4: Are you procrastinating on your potential?
- Daisy’s course Busy Without The Crazy.
- The Slight Edge* by Jeff Olson.
That’s it from me for this episode, please review the podcast (and send me an email to tell me you’ve done so at email@example.com) so that you can be entered to win free coaching with me. Of course, the best way to guarantee being coached from shiny object syndrome to clear and consistent growth is to enquire here!