This episode is all about the improvements I’m making to my coaching offering. This will be of interest to you whether you’re a coach yourself, you’re interested in being coached or you have no idea what this whole coaching thing is all about!
Listen here to Episode 7: How I’m improving my coaching offering
What I cover in this episode:
- What I’ve decided to specialise in and why + how it serves my coaching clients;
- Why I decided to double the number of coaching sessions I offer (without raising the price);
- How I’ve improved what happens between the sessions.
- Your “homework”, including a journaling prompt!
If you enjoy this episode, please take a screenshot and share it to your Instagram Stories. If you tag me (@jlgoodenough), I’ll reshare it to my Stories!
Subscribe to the Living the Goodenough Life podcast
- Apple Podcasts;
- Google Podcasts;
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “Living the Goodenough Life”!
Things mentioned in this episode
(Note: this post contains Todoist* affiliate links. If you click a link marked with an asterisk and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work!)
- My Instagram – don’t be shy, say hi!
- Episode 6: Interview with Daisy from Simple Not Stressful.
- How I Made $15K in SALES in 11 Days episode of the Side Hustler Podcast.
- My coaching sales page – please tell me what you think, either by sending me a DM / booking a 15-minute call to tell me about your experience of online business overwhelm (no sales pitch, but you can get a bit of free coaching during a call as a thank you if you want!).
- Kiara’s beautiful website (she helps self-conscious women love their body).
- Calendly calendar booking system.
- Todoist: the tool I use to organise my to-do list (get two free months of premium*).
That’s it from me for this episode, please review the podcast (and send me an email to tell me you’ve done so at email@example.com) so that you can be entered to win free coaching with me. Of course, the best way to guarantee being coached from online business overwhelm to clarity and consistency is to enquire here!