Are you feeling overwhelmed with all the competing options for your time? Do you know you have a lot of potential, but you’re frustrated at your lack of results to show for it? Then maybe what you need is to improve the way you set and go after goals, which is what we’re talking about today on the Living the Goodenough Life podcast!
Listen here to Episode 8: How to choose your next goal
What I cover in this episode:
- Zooming out to help decide on a goal;
- Knowing what kind of goals are appropriate for different timeframes (e.g. yearly goals, weekly goals…);
- Choosing a hypothesis and focusing on it;
- Your “homework”, including a journaling prompt!
Subscribe to the Living the Goodenough Life podcast
- Apple Podcasts;
- Google Podcasts;
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “Living the Goodenough Life”!
Things mentioned in this episode
- My Instagram – please share this episode on your Stories and tag me / send me a DM with your insights from the episode!
- 5 goal-setting mistakes to avoid (and what to do instead) blog post.
- My goal-setting bundle to guide you through setting your goals + following through with them!
- The Life Coach School Podcast.
- My Etsy shop.
- 1:1 coaching to go from online business overwhelm to clarity + consistency in six weeks.
That’s it from me for this episode, please review the podcast (and send me an email to tell me you’ve done so at email@example.com) so that you can be entered to win free coaching with me. Of course, the best way to guarantee being coached from online business overwhelm to clarity and consistency is to enquire here!