Welcome to the Living the Goodenough Life Podcast! This is me leading by example by showing up imperfectly, which is what this podcast is all about. I’ll share a bit about me and why I’m starting a podcast, as well as my personal development journey + what you can expect from this podcast.
Also listen in to know how you can take part in the podcast giveaway!
What I cover in this podcast:
- A bit about who I am and why I’m starting a podcast;
- My personal development journey;
- What to expect from the Living the Goodenough Life podcast;
- Your homework from this episode!
Subscribe to the Living the Goodenough Life Podcast
- Apple Podcasts;
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “Living the Goodenough Life”!
I’ve organised a giveaway to celebrate my new podcast! It’s easy to take part:
- Rate and review my podcast wherever you listen to it (e.g. on Apple Podcasts).
- Send me an email at email@example.com to tell me you’ve reviewed my podcast.
Once I get to ten reviews, I will pick a reviewer at random. You will get three free coaching sessions (worth $500)!
Things mentioned in this episode
(Note: the list below contains Amazon* affiliate links. If you click a link marked with an asterisk and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work! Another way of supporting me (and yourself!) is to join my membership, nudge nudge.)
- One-on-one coaching with me;
- My Instagram (feel free to DM me!);
- Sam Laura Brown;
- The Perfectionism Project podcast;
- Welcome to the world Baby J! – Our first few weeks as parents;
- No Meat Athlete Radio;
- Life Coach School podcast;
- Smart Passive Income podcast;
- By The Book podcast;
- The Miracle Morning book by Hal Elrod*;
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss*;
- The 5 AM Miracle by Jeff Sanders*;
- Join my membership to unlock exclusive benefits (resources, accountability and more!);
- Free guide to Six ways to have more energy today when working from home (+ get my monthly reviews!);
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done;
- I didn’t reach my 2020 impossible goal… and that’s okay(ish)!;
- 2020: a personal and positive spin on last year;
- My Etsy store;
- The Life Coach School.
That’s it from me for this episode, please review the podcast so that you can be entered to win free coaching with me! Of course, the best way to guarantee being coached towards your goals is to enquire here.