Not only is Christmas rapidly approaching, but so is my birthday! What I would have loved for my 30th birthday would be a week in New York or a yoga retreat somewhere tropical… But because of all of the restrictions this year, both of those things aren’t currently options. So we’ll have to settle for Manhattan-scented candles and tropical jigsaw puzzles instead!
Here is the ultimate Christmas 2020 work-from-home wishlist / gift guide. Use it as inspiration when shopping for friends and family or treat yourself to something nice! I’ve sorted the items in this gift guide by price, so it’s easy to refer to, whether you need a Secret Santa gift or you want to make a big statement for someone special.
Gifts under £13
- Aerial beach print*: both this and the next item are print-at-home, so you’d have to factor that (+ probably a frame) into the total cost.
- Pink van print*
- Green mini nail polish
- Hair elastics
- Agate coaster*: I’d love this for my desk. I’m still in the market for a nice mousepad (I’m currently using the No Meat Athlete book*, but I’d like something prettier!), please share recommendations in the comments below.
- Dinosaur ring holder
- Murder on the dancefloor game
- Gold glitter nail polish
- Rafia belt
- Plant parent mug: unfortunately this mug isn’t microwave- or dishwasher-safe, so I’d probably use it to keep my pens in!
* Please note: I’ve marked affiliate links with an asterisk. If you follow those links and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Gifts between £12 and £30
- New York candle
- Satin pyjamas: don’t they look lovely and soft?
- Blue gloves
- Mini watering can: to look after my plants upstairs, totally necessary!
- Gold and grey earrings: to look polished on Zoom calls.
- Secrets of Emerald Hill murder mystery game
- Star earrings
- Rose gold long necklace
- Essential oil diffuser*: I’ve wanted this for ages now… If you have any tips about which essential oils to start with, please share them in the comments below!
- Lipstick and makeup brush holder
Gifts between £30 and £70
- Navy fringe jumper
- Navy HRH jumper*: I’ve been watching The Crown recently and this would put a smile on my face every time I’d wear it!
- Messenger bag*: I can visualise myself taking this to a café to work there for the day (once the restrictions are lifted of course!).
- Blue leopard print top
- Swimming pool jigsaw puzzle
- Pink mini dress
- Light blue rattan necklace*: I featured this necklace in my summer capsule wardrobe (now 50% off!) and I still love it, so I’ll probably be buying it for myself soon.
- Three-tier hanging pot: this would look super beautiful by my desk!
- Pink midi dress
- Running shoes*
Gifts beyond £70
- Rose gold floor lamp: this would make our lounge cosier for reading / watching The Crown haha.
- Spanx faux leather leggings*: everyone online seems to be raving about these, so now I’m curious too!
- Woven straw backpack
- Round coffee table
- Pink velvet chair: this would be great for our office or for rocking baby number two in!
- Gold arched mirror: for checking my outfit or taking “bumpies” in!
- Woven tote bag
- Printer*: a printer might seem like a weird thing to feature on a Christmas wishlist, but I’d love to be able to print out my printables without having to send them to my partner and asking him to print them out (this one also does A3!).
- Grey velvet sofa
- Rose gold laptop*: do I need a rose gold laptop? Not really. Is it really beautiful and amazing? Yes!
One thing I didn’t include on this list is a leak-proof bottle. As much as I love my current water bottle*, I can’t just chuck it in the bottom of my bag and go. Any suggestions are welcome in the comments!
Thank you for reading this far! I aim to bring you relatable inspiration and actionable advice twice a week here on the blog and once a week via my email newsletter. Subscribe below and receive my free guide to six ways to have more energy today when working from home!