Here are my three main strategies for having more energy when working from home. This episode also comes with a free guide to help you implement my recommendations so that you can have more energy + be more productive + feel happier!
Listen here to Episode 3: How to be productive when working from home – three ways to have more energy
What I cover in this podcast episode:
- Feeding your brain;
- Your homework from this episode!
Subscribe to the Living the Goodenough Life Podcast
- Apple Podcasts;
- Wherever you listen to podcasts by searching for “Living the Goodenough Life”!
New podcast giveaway
I’m organising a giveaway to celebrate my new podcast! Here’s how to take part:
- Rate and review my podcast wherever you listen to it (on Apple Podcasts, etc.).
- Send me an email at [email protected] to tell me you’ve reviewed my podcast.
Once I get to ten reviews, I will pick a reviewer at random. You will get six free coaching sessions (worth $770)!
Things mentioned in the episode
(Note: the list below contains Amazon* affiliate links. If you click a link marked with an asterisk and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work! Another way of supporting me (and yourself!) is to join my membership, nudge nudge.)
- The Eat Move Rest YouTube channel;
- My free guide to six ways to have more energy today when working from home;
- My graduated water bottle*;
- My Instagram (feel free to reach out!);
- The Blue Zones by Dan Buettner*;
- Daily Dozen app;
- Episode 2: How to have your best year ever, even if you feel that you are already “behind”;
- This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens*;
- One-on-one coaching with me.
That’s it from me for this episode, please review the podcast so that you can be entered to win free coaching with me! Of course, the best way to guarantee being coached towards your goals is to enquire here.
Get the free companion guide to this episode below: