Forgive the dishevelled selfie, I was going for the “relatable work-from-home mum who isn’t perfect but shows up for her online business anyway” look! And that’s kind of what this blog, Living the Goodenough Life, is all about.
If you’ve been around this blog for a while, you know that I’ve written about a variety of topics. As I was going through the Blog by Number course*, I had a lightbulb moment. I finally found what ties everything I do together. So here goes: Living the Goodenough Life is here to offer relatable inspiration and actionable advice from a recovering perfectionist (me!) to help you build your online business and live a life you love. Read on for the what, the why and the how!
* Note: that is my referral link to the course. If you enroll, I will receive a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog and my work!
Living the Goodenough Life is for people who want more than a 9-to-5 career that is all planned out for them
You might currently be in a 9-to-5 job though, and there’s nothing wrong with that! But you have a little voice inside your head that’s whispering (or shouting!) that you could do something else. Maybe it’s writing books, filming YouTube videos or selling your crafts on Etsy… In any case, you’re in the right place! My blog, Living the Goodenough Life, is here to help:
- People who want to start an online business, but aren’t really sure what or how yet;
- People who have already started their online platform and would like to make consistent income from it;
- Full-time online entrepreneurs who want a sense of community and actionable strategies to boost their productivity and profits!
Why I want to help you build an online business and live a life you love
I’ve been writing online now for quite some time: this Living the Goodenough Life blog is four years old now! And simply put: I love it. It’s great sharing ideas and then having people tell you that you impacted their life positively. (Still a bit weird when it’s people I know “in real life” that I run into though!)
You can also manage your own time and decide exactly what you give away for free and what you get revenue from (right now I’m combining printables with coaching). There’s a lot to learn along the way, but that’s a good thing! It might be the inner nerd in me, but I get excited when I take courses or listen to podcasts about building my online business.
That’s not to say it’s not challenging though. There’s no one looking over your shoulder checking what you’re doing, so you could easily watch The Crown instead of doing the scarier thing of showing up online. It’s also easy to give in to our perfectionist tendencies and “tweak” everything to death, rather than just hitting “publish” and moving onto the next thing. If that all sounds quite familiar to you, then you should check out the three ways you might secretly be sabotaging your success… and how to follow through with your plans instead. Get your free shortcut from procrastination to productivity (and happiness!) by entering your email address below:
How I will help you on your entrepreneurship, productivity and personal development journey
I’ve identified three main ways I want to help you… and coincidence, they happen to be the three blog categories here on Living the Goodenough Life!
- Build your online business: I’m sharing behind-the-scenes insights on what works to start your online business, find your audience, make scalable income with digital products and more! I’m happy to share my tools and strategies, as well as what I’ve learnt from other leaders in this space.
- Work from home productively and with joy: maybe you have children (like me!) or “just” a phone that’s full of distractions at your fingertips… In any case, I know that working from home can have its challenges. The good news is I’m here to help you not only be productive when you’re working from home, but also to enjoy it!
- Set goals and show up for your plans: having an online business and working from home sounds great, but how does it fit into what you really want? I’m here to help you clarify your goals, and actually show up for them. No more beating yourself up for being “off the wagon”, instead big progress here we come!
On that note, I invite you to check out my goal-setting bundle. This printable bundle includes how to create your five-year vision, yearly goal, quarterly targets, monthly and weekly goals. That might sound daunting, but it’s all explained step-by-step and it makes your whole life run smoothly (it’s what I use for my own goals)! Now, let’s get your goals onto paper and your progress in motion!
Sharing is caring! If you enjoyed this blog post, please pin the image below: